Dr. Juliane Jarke is a senior researcher at ifib and the University of Bremen. Beforehand she worked at the Centre for the Study of Technology and Organisation at Lancaster University. Her research focuses on public sector innovation, digital (in)equalities and participatory design.
- Open Government Data – Offene Verwaltungsdaten
- Educational Futures Unmade: Reconstructing the Design of Learning Management and Failure Prediction
- Do Predictive Analytics Dream of Risk-Free Education? The Politics of Risk Mitigation
- Educational Data Journeys: Unpacking the work behind data flows and data friction
- Werkstattbericht – Ein Blick auf die Hinterbühne der DATAFIED Forschung