Dr. Juliane Jarke is a senior researcher at ifib and the University of Bremen. Beforehand she worked at the Centre for the Study of Technology and Organisation at Lancaster University. Her research focuses on public sector innovation, digital (in)equalities and participatory design.
- Data friction: Understanding data management as care work
- “All Data Are Cooked”: Reflecting on Recipes for Researching Educational Data Practices.
- Synchronizing Data in Organizations – How Data Valences Shape Data Care Arrangements and Data Care Regimes
- Dashboard stories: How narratives told by predictive analytics reconfigure roles, risk and sociality in education
- Wie kann partizipative Wissenschaftskommunikation einer alternden digitalen Gesellschaft dienen?