I am a doctoral candidate at the University of Bremen. My research focus is on the methodologies for studying datafication and their role in the configuration of datafication as a sociotechnical process. My further research interests are in critical data studies. I currently work on the research project DATAFIED: DATA For and In Education.
I studied public relations and media culture in Moscow (State University of Management), Passau, and Bremen.
- Data Inquiry: Methodological Considerations on Datafication in Social Research
- Data friction: Understanding data management as care work
- “All Data Are Cooked”: Reflecting on Recipes for Researching Educational Data Practices.
- Data inquiry: methodological considerations on datafication in social research
- Educational technologies as matters of care.