You are here:
- About us
Dr. Irina Zakharova
Dipl., M.A. Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Medienkultur
Dr. Irina Zakharova is postdoc at the University of Bremen. Her research interests are in critical data studies and datafication of education. I am particularly itnerested in data practices - data work and data care, data politics and data infrastructures required for organisation of schooling.
Irina studied public relations and media culture in Moscow (State University of Management), Passau, and Bremen.
Articles of Dr. Irina Zakharova
- Organisational Data Work and Its Horizons of Sense: On the Importance of Considering the Temporalities and Topologies of Data Movement When Researching Digital Transformation(s)
- Understanding data studies. A conceptual and methodological inquiry into research on datafication
- Educational technologies, data infrastructures, and the construction of ‘good’ schooling
- A feminist lens on automation in education
- Understanding Data Studies - Rethinking research on datafication methodologically and conceptually